Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day Edition

Here I am, still tucked up in bed on this overcast Mother's Day.
I have enjoyed a yummy breakfast in bed cooked by Lily and Daddy.
And I have been super spoilt with "extra" cuddles and some lovely gifts.

This is a beautiful Autumn Kinder Artwork by Lily


This may be the start of something with my first Tilda Doll Kit.
Sewingbird Angel


Followed by a "Hex on the beach" Quilt kit by Tula Pink
This is all paper pieced, all 1008 1" hexagons


I'd love to get started on this one immediately but really need to make 
these three blocks up first as the last one is in transit from the U.S.


I also picked this one up from the quilters on Wednesday :)


So I hope to share this finish with you soon.

This year I am also taking part in Mrs.Martins Celebrations Swap.
My partner is the lovely Claire.  Mother's day is our next swap.
 We were also paired up this month of the FQ Swap.  
I decided to save both pressies for this morning.


(sorry Blogger wont let the photo stay the right way up!)

I was very spoilt, thank you Claire.


On the left are my lovely Mother's Day items and on the right are my FQ Swap items.
Thank you again Claire. The Mini charm pack of Happy go Lucky
 is going to be placed on display in the bookcase with his friends. 
Great timing as I'd not got around to ordering one yet

Seeing my Bliss Table Topper in the back ground reminds me of another 
addition to the stash this week.


The blue on the bottom :)
My Bliss stash is slowly growing

OK, I have got to go as I have a cute little 4 year old climbing in to 
bed next to me :) Time for more cuddles.

Have a great Mother's Day,
hugs Sharon

13 comments :

  1. wow you have lots of pressies to keep you very busy Shaz,enjoy them my friend and your cuddles from miss Lil.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect Mothers Day Sharon. So much prettiness in the pics above but none as cute as Miss Lily. Have a lovely continuation of your Mothers Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Mother's Day happiness at your house, enjoy the cuddles and the day. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabric looks lovely Sharon - have a great day and enjoy those cuddles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gifts Sharon and they are perfect for you to play with... I wonder if they realise how many hours of fun is given in a gift like that....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you certainly did score very well. Hope you've had a great day...seems like it's gloomy all over the place today in Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GLoomy! Didn't get gloomy till after lunch here. I think you are getting all our rain too Sharon lol. Sounds like you have had the perfect Mothers Day. I miss those gorgeous kiddy homemade gifts now that my girls have grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Mothers Day gifts and great swap gifts too. Glad you were spoilt today.
    Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your day was perfect.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of lovely goodies! Hope you had a happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are having a lovely Mothers Day.You have plenty of goodys there to keep you going.
    loads of love Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post Sharon, seems you got thoroughly spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My eyes are out on stalks from gawping at all the loveliness you've posted. All the gifts you received are gorgeous and so is the quilt you're about to finish. Hope you enjoyed your special Mums day and enjoyed every cuddle that came you way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx