Friday 25 July 2014

Christmas in July - Part 1 - Rec'd

I do love Christmas so a little fix in July is very special.

This morning I go to open my gifts from Jo 


and she has spoiled me.
Allow me to share.

Look at all my gifts.  Thank you Jo xx


a closer look....



Filled with goodies.  Text prints, tea, coffee and thread.



I may have just hidden this to help fuel my next late night sewing marthon.


Huge thank you again Jo, I love everything.
As soon as I hear from the person I sent to I will share what I made.

hugs Sharon

12 comments :

  1. those are lovely gifts... there is nothing like a stocking stuffed with goodies is there
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of lovely goodies there Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you liked them. Thankyou & enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection there Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lot of goodies there Sharon :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous presents, I particularly like the stitcher's stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful & cute gifts Sharon ...Thanks for joining in again...
    Don't forget to link up over on the Christmas in July blog... everyone will want to see these beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all of your gorgeous presents to me - you spoilt me terribly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever is Jo - what beautiful gifts xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely parcel of goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx