Saturday 9 August 2014

No Secret here

that I love 
"Bonnie and Camille"
fabrics and patterns.


(Layer Cake Bundles)

 So there should be no surprises when I tell you that I spend my Friday morning closely attached to "technology" so that I could get in on this swap. (All Swap Spots are now Full)


My fabrics are picked.


 Now to cut and post.

I am looking forward to getting back 112 different Charm Squares of 
Bonnie and Camille fabrics to play with.

And in other Bonnie and Camille news.
Have you seen their new line coming out later this year?

"Daysail"



I know I am looking forward to having a play with it.

Thanks for popping by,
hugs Sharon


8 comments :

  1. Oh good for you! You'll have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are in love with it.... Good on you. Can't wait for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your swap,the new line looks gorgeous.I expect to see a pile of this on your blog as soon as it hits the shops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get the squares back. Have tou any idea what you are doing with your? Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a swp swap, can't wait to see what you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops meant to type a "fun" swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx