Saturday 31 October 2015

New Venture

Today I have dipped my Toes in a new venture and have released my first pattern.

"Christmas Spin Table Runner"




The pattern includes instructions for two Table Runners / Toppers

The rectangle one finishes at approx 30.5" x 15.5"
and is great for a rectangle Table, a Buffet or Coffee table.


The Square one finishes at approx 20.5"


The pattern is Scrap / LC and F8 friendly for the Pinwheel blocks.
The centre and binding for the Square one can be cut from a FQ 


I personally love the texture that the pinwheels add to the runners.

The fabric that I have used is Little Joys from Penny Rose Fabrics.

If you would like support me and buy my very first pattern 
it can be found in my new Etsy store

 HERE
I've also added the link to the side bar.


Hugs Sharon xx













2 comments :

  1. Congratulations Sharon. Your pin wheels are lovely. Good luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Love the centres too which could incorporate embroidery for a wall hanging. Those pinwheels are so cute but look a little complex? Can you reassure us readers they aren't as difficult as they look? All the very best for this venture. I know you will do so very well. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx