Wednesday 20 January 2016

Smitten Again

Last year I started a Smitten quilt using all Bonnie and Camille fabrics, fell out of love with it and then gifted the blocks to a friend.  Then I got all 

Smitten again .......


This time I am using predomiately a mix of fabrics from Tasha Noel. Some have been a little hard to find but my collection is slowly growing :)

I love the fussy cutting opportunities both with this project and the fabrics.











And lastly a group shot of where I am up to so far.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.
Until next time, hugs Sharon

5 comments :

  1. These look great. Such a great choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look fantastic, love the fabrics you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again, I am in awe of your talent, brilliant blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks and the sweet fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx