Monday 25 April 2016

Fussy Cutting Viewers

"Fussy Cutting"
Viewers


I recently released my "Fussy Cutting Viewers" in Hard Copy.
You can purchase yours from Alison at
"Cotton Factory" HERE


As you know I have a little bit of an addiction to EPP (English Parr Piecing) and Fussy Cutting.




  


Some fabrics will have obvious fussy cutting options but with the assistance of my Viewers you will be able to see so many more options when teamed with a mirror and without the added interference of surrounding fabrics.




Each Set includes: -
1" Hexagon
3/4" Hexagon
1 1/4" Hexagon
1" 6 Point Star
2" 6 Point Star
1" Jewell
1" Inverted Jewell
2" Jewell
2" Inverted Jewell
5 Point Star for La Passacagalia

You can purchase your "Fussy Cutting Viewers" from 
Alison at Cotton Factory HERE
Alison also has the Fussy Cutting Mirrors available and will post Worldwide.

or alternately grab your PDF Copy in my Etsy Store


1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx