Saturday 30 April 2016

News from the Studio - Pattern release



I am so super excited to share some news with you today.

"Lilabelle Lane Creations" 

is now officially the name of which I will be releasing my very own patterns under!

This has been a big step for me and one that I am super excited about.

Allow me to introduce

"Snuggle Time"





I designed Snuggle Time to show off bigger prints.



This pattern is FQ friendly.
It only requires 6 FQ, 1 Yard of Background Fabric and 
1 Yard will be enough for the border and binding.


I have also omitted the batting for this one and used Minky for the back.
It has such a lovely drape and is the perfect snuggle quilt for that special little person in your life.

I had mine professional quilted by Cassie over at  Juicy Quilting.


My patterns will only be available in Hard Copy and I will be adding a stockist page to my blog to help make them easy to find. I do know one store that does have them in stock already though so should you wish to grab your own copy please pop on over to Alison's Online store "Cotton Factory" HERE 

 You could also ask your very own LQS (Local Quilt Store) to order them in for you.

If you are a store and you would like to stock my patterns they are available through my Wholesaler



3 comments :

  1. goodluck with your new adventures...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Wonderful news and very well deserved success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations that is awesome 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx